Hello Dance Tracks families!
Fall Classes Begin Sept. 6!!
Help spread the word, tell your neighbors, invite your friends to join us for another fun and exciting year of DANCE!
Please feel free to contact Miss Julie at 262-271-6568 with any questions or concerns about our program!
OPEN HOUSE for Fall Registration:
Wed., August 24 — 5:00-8:00 pm
Mon., August 29 — 5:00-8:00 pm
“Bring a Friend to Class Week” – Sept. 26 – Oct. 1.
Princess Ball October 15.
Online registration for Fall 2016 classes is now open! We’ve implemented several new and exciting class offerings for this fall season, including:
- Line Dancing for Adults– this isn’t your average line dancing, but a super fun, upbeat class set to popular music! People who loved our Dance Cardio class will have a blast with Line Dancing! Open to all adults.
- Acro/Tumbling Basics— we’ve set this in the schedule over 3 different classes and age ranges, varying from age 5 to age 11! This exciting class will have your kids rolling, cartwheeling and tumbling all over the place! Focusing on strength, flexibility and safe tumbling and acrobatics techniques and tricks, this is sure to be a fast favorite! Open to ages 5-11
- Pre-Pointe/Pointe I— perfect for the ballet student wishing to be promoted to pointe in the near future! Students will work at the barre on the strength and technique needed for the challenging art of Pointe. Students will be evaluated on an individual basis and promoted to pointe as such. Pre-Pointe & Pointe I students will train alongside each other, learning the format and demands of a pointe class, including how to sew & break in pointe shoes, pointe fitting theory, and more! Available for ages 11 to adult.
- Contemporary Modern/Improvisation— ideal for the student who loves to create and explore! Students will learn contemporary/modern technique, combinations, turns and leaps! In addition, a portion of every class will be dedicated to learning the art of improvisation with confidence, technique and artistry! Available for ages 8-11
- Lyrical Ballet/Ballet III— continuing ballet for the student with several years’ experience in our youth ballet program. This is an extended 1hr 15 minute class which allows for extra time for more complex combinations. This class focuses on continuing ballet technique with an emphasis on expression and artistry through lyrical dance. Students will learn a new piece of choreography every 4 weeks. Open to ages 10-14
- Dance Theater Performance Company— Dance Theater Performance Company is open to all current Dance Tracks students age 11 and up. Students must be enrolled in a weekly technique class at Dance Tracks. An In-House performance in Fall, and performance pieces for the annual recital will be the goal of the company.
- Dance for Musical Theater Workshops— Dance for Musical Theater is geared toward the theater student who likes to audition and perform in musicals and theater. The class will introduce the student to basic dance technique and terminology commonly used in Musical Theater productions. Students will gain confidence in their dance and movement abilities, and acquire skills that will enhance their theatrical performance! Two separate workshops available for Middle and High School Students
- Turns/Tricks/Leaps Workshops— This mini camp is perfect for any student age 9-Adult who would like to improve on or learn some new turns, tricks and leaps! Partner tricks, floor work, illusions, improve basic and advanced turning technique, learn how to get power behind your leaps, and more! Age 9-Adult, (3) 2hr workshops planned
DON’T FORGET!! DRESS REHEARSAL / RECITAL PICTURES AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE!
Be sure to check out all of the awesome pictures from our Dress Rehearsal at www.dancetracksllc.com!
Discounts for multiple pictures ordered.